Anaplan Business Analyst
For one of our clients, a multinational company with an EMEA Head Office located in Breda, I’m looking for an experienced Anaplan Business Analyst to join the newly formed Agile Team. The company is currently implementing and rolling out the Anaplan Solution to all their worldwide branches.
- Defining and overseeing the Anaplan Product Roadmap
- Liaise with business to ensure requirements are translated into system functionalities;
- Manage business requests, working with diverse user groups;
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms;
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications;
- Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans;
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements;
- Participate in the Agile development process in the roles of delegate-product owner and business analyst;
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role;
- Hands-on experience building and supporting complex models using the Anaplan platform;
- Hands-on experience building and supporting data extract and load processes using Informatica Cloud or similar tools;
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners;
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
- Experience with system and application monitoring.
- Experience in stakeholder management and communicating with external business partners;
- Basic project management skills (Prince2, agile/scrum);
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements;
- Previous success working in an international, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
The company offers 38 hours working week, 30 vacation days and a salary range between €75.000 and €80.000 gross per year. Besides this you will get full reimbursement for public transport and an excellent pension plan.
Other jobs at ITjobspace
Head office in Weert (The Netherlands)
1411 RG Naarden
085 – 064 52 66
06 – 14 52 01 62